|Posted||3 months ago|
About the Role
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation of the ETL of their data warehouse. You will look at their current environment and provide a consultative approach to other tools in the market that could be a better fit for the purpose of the organisation. Additionally, you will work across architecture and modeling for their Data Warehouse solution.
- Solid Experience on AWS, EC2, S3, SQS, lambda, Redshift, CI/CD frameworks, and workflows.
- Strong ETL/ELT experience
- Good experience using Python
- Experience working with Data Warehouses
- Unit Testing experience
- Experience working in a modern engineering team/role (software engineering building data pipeline)
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Beeny on 03 9929 9552, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101795. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com