|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
Our client are in investments and have grown into a leading long-term specialist manager in alternatives. They deliver over 115 like-minded institutional investors in Australia and internationally.
About the Role
The Data Engineer will play a key role in maintaining existing systems and shaping the future of data platforms. Specifically, this will involve providing technical database design and development capabilities to the Squad while developing and maintaining strong, collaborative relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of experience with SQL Server database implementation and programming (SQL Server 2012 and SQL Server 2016 on Azure)
- Demonstrated experience in end-to-end application development / support lifecycle (design, development, testing, implementation and handover)
- Demonstrated experience with data modelling and warehouse design and implementation
- Extensive experience with SSIS or an equivalent ETL suite / transformation framework
- Proven ability to translate requirements into a technical solution
- Experience in data models and reporting packages
- Strong documentation skills with ability to write technical documents
- Strong interpersonal communication, consultation and negotiation skills that build and sustain productive relationships and partnership
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Shams Shiraz on , quoting ref no. JO-2103-103552. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com