As the Data Engineer you will develop, enhance and maintain the analytics platform infrastructure to facilitate the availability of data for business users in a CI/CD environment. You will produce efficient, high-quality code and solutions in an Agile environment.
- Build data-consumption layer objects
- Understand, analyse and size user requirements
- Development and maintenance of technical mappings for use in automated generation of data assets
- Identify and build enhancements to automated DevOps pipelines
- Development and maintenance of system documentation
- Collaboration with data consumers, database development, testers and IT support teams
- Contribute to the design development specifications to inform the creation of consumption layer materials.
- Provide input to ensure updated Information Model is available
- Ensure that consumption layer materials are at test standard.
- Aggregate relevant consumable material, products and data for analysis.
- You will be a Data Engineer
- Ability to demonstrate competency in developing and reviewing code
- Technical skills in Base SAS / Teradata / RDMBS
- Understanding of analytic architecture concepts and processes in Data Warehouses
- Must demonstrate an ability to understand DevOps process and can use DevOps tools in accordance with the process
- High level of competency in Programming, including some knowledge in Python or Groovy
- Analysis skills to gather and document requirements and designs
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of version controls and its appropriate uses
- Ability to read and interpret data models and specifications
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Nice to have some exposure to
- Teradata GCFR Framework
- Teradata UDI studio
- Control-M scheduler
**Please note this role requires baseline clearance or the ability to obtain (Australian Citizenship)**
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101455. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com