Our client, a leading Healthcare provider is seeking a Data Consultant to assist in providing expertise in Information models, Data integration standards, system operations and data management.
- Development and documentation of logical and physical data models, system models
- Ensure data is kept up to date , data quality is of the highest standard and develop data management frameworks, also ensuring the appropriate security roles are set up.
- Identification, analysis and acquisition of all relevant source data from operational systems required to support requirements.
- Facilitating workshops as required
- Ensure that projects are prioritised and delivered to a high degree of quality as per agreed schedule, budgets
- Perform unit testing and facilitate User Acceptance Testing.
- Communicate with senior stakeholders across the business.
What we are looking for:
To be successful in securing this role, we are seeking:
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
- Experience working with Data Security best practices and frameworks
- Experience working within the Health industry and relevant legislation and Data & Security
- Experience working to develop system architecture & Data models
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience working with Health Data models & integration standard like HL7 preferred
How to Apply
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Qamran Somjee on 03 9929 9509.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com