Join this well known utilities company as they begin to build out their data analytics team - you will become the key 'analytical translator' for the business, and will be responsible for the communication of data to senior stakeholders.
Your role is responsible for assessing new concepts against current systems and procedures, analysing data flows and stakeholder needs from and end-to-end perspective, engaging internal and external clients through various facilitation techniques and mediums, and providing high quality, fit for purpose business analysis artifacts - including, but not limited to, business requirements, user stories, functional specifications, business process models and impact analysis documents.
- Business analysis experience working on Agile, Lean and Waterfall projects
- Extensive experience in data analysis, modelling and mapping between systems
- Strong experience using data analysis tools such as SQL
- Past experience on large scale, complex transformation projects, focused around data
- Experience in gathering stakeholder requirements and translating these to detailed user stories
- Experience in business process modelling using software such as MS Visio, Lucid Charts or Gliffy
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders across all seniority levels, ranging from graduate to CxO
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2007-101038. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com