|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson is excited to present an exciting Data Architect opportunity with one of our major government clients. This contract role will see you through until EOFY 2021 with a strong chance of extension. You will leave your mark on high profile project work within a large scale enterprise environment.
About the Role
- Develop a holistic view of the Data in the identified systems by building knowledge of our current platforms, datasets, technology used, and strategy.
- Utilise your ICT and deep data knowledge to help ensure that the business and the supporting ICT project and support areas are aligned and will have the capability to meet our future requirements.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction in defining physical enterprise data models for:
- System interoperability between DoE and internal/external clients
- Enterprise data reporting and analysis
- Establish relationships, collaborate and engage with:
- Integration operations team
- Business units and application support teams
- Information architect
- Enterprise, solution architects and business analysts to ensure the data architecture is correctly implemented and maintained
- Have extensive knowledge and experience with:
- Defining enterprise data models, including change management and version control
- Microsoft SQL Server or equivalent relational database management system
- RESTful API integration patterns
- XML and JSON notation.
- Ability to understand the organisation's objectives and aligns operational activities accordingly and consider the ramifications of business issues and the longer-term benefit of data management and architecture on the whole organisation
- Ability to value specialist expertise and capitalise on the expert knowledge and skills of others and global trends in data management.
- Ability to contribute own expertise within the discipline of data architecture to achieve outcomes for the organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Ability to develop architecture and processes that ensure that the strategic application of change is embedded in the management of the organisation, ensuring the buy-in of all stakeholders.
- Ability to utilise knowledge of current Data Warehouse, analytics and reporting frameworks to deliver a risk based approach to data management and migration.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Get your application in quick, as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-102136. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com