A fantastic opportunity for a Team Lead or someone who'd like to step into a Team Lead role in one of the largest retail organisations in QLD.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a background in reporting analysis or development who is looking to be more involved in the strategic and managerial aspect of Data & Reporting.
Working in a global organisation, you will be leading a team of 3 and will be responsible for:
- Improving processes and structures to ensure the timely reporting on data
- Driving the migration of reporting to Power BI
- Improving accuracy, timelines, scope and availability of reporting
- Contributing to strategic leadership
- Training, professional development, team leadership, recruitment and team management
- Improving accessibility and efficiencies within report production
- Providing high quality and timely analysis to Business Leaders
To be considered for this role, you will have below skills and experiences:
- Understanding and experience using databases and BI tools
- Experience using SQL, Power BI and SSRS (or equivalent)
- Proven ability to work over complex datasets
- Working knowledge of data integration methods and tools
- Able to think strategically about business and demonstrates a high level of business acumen and commercial sense
- Outstanding communication skills with the ability to correspond with technical and non-technical team members
- Ability build rapport and influence internal stakeholders
- Ability to lead and develop a small team
- Advanced analytical skills with the ability to investigate problems and present solutions
Applicants MUST have Australian working rights.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini on 07 3023 1005, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90474. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com