About the Company
This global organisation is a market leader in their field. They provide opportunity for growth and development for their employees and foster a fun and challenging culture which makes them an employer of choice.
About the Role
The role is responsible for
- Managing a team of 4 of data analysts
- Improve and maintain business systems to provide accurate data
- Improve reporting by the use of PowerBI
- Provide training in PowerBI to the wider business
- Build relationships across the organisation
- Work on projects to improve systems and processes
To be considered for this sought after position you will
- Have 4-5 years experience in a similar role.
- A degree in Finance, Economics or IT
- Sit in the finance team but have strong systems experience. (Power BI, SQL and Excel)
- Have a strong business acumen and be a proactive problem solver.
- Have strong analytical skills and be confident in dealing with senior management.
Work for an employer of choice
Great salary and benefits on offer
Work in a fun dynamic culture
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Skye Veivers on 07 3023 1003, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90522. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com