|Location||Western Sydney, New South Wales|
|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
I am working with a local State Government client looking for a Data & Integration Specialist for a period of 6 months', based in South West Sydney.
About the Role
Bring your Data & Integration skills and thinking to support and guide the desired results. This role will be based out of the client office, and would require one to have own conveyance, as there are not a lot of public transport options available in the area. Few of the job responsibilities ate as below:
- Define and document the required interfaces for key internal projects.
- Maintain and administer point to point file transfers and integrations
- Extract and transform of data sets to support implementation and integration of Council systems.
- Understand the relationship between the domain entities from each of the applications that are part of the Council system landscape.
- Liaise with business areas and vendors to understand the requirements that will drive the interface definition.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualifications in an Information Systems related discipline and/or relevant industry experience.
- Experience in designing and implementing new IT integration solutions across an organisation.
- Thorough experience and knowledge with integration standards, such as SOAP, REST, XML and JSON.
- Thorough experience in analysis, cleansing, manipulating and transforming data.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the implementation and integration of Human Resources Information Systems, including Cornerstone OnDemand or other similar systems.
- Experience supporting and managing the Civica Authority ERP system.
- Previous experience in Local government or a similar environment.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx),ref no. JO-2009-101388. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com