- Permanent role
- Brisbane CBD fringe location
- Great facilities including a gym, with amazing career progression opportunities
Gather, structure and analyse large amount of data to provide insights and enable decision making to optimise digital marketing activities.
Looking for a motivated, result orientated and analytical person with strong communication skills to develop intelligence analysis based on a large amount of quantitative data.
Join a team of Analytics professionals in a global organisation that provides great career progression opportunities. You will be working on a very well-known brand in Australia to support the leader in implementing data management and tracking deployment.
The successful candidate will use their strong skills to collect, organise and analyse a large amount of data to understand the customer lifecycle and assist the business with making better strategic decisions in order to drive positive ROI.
- Support the team with strategic, design and testing of web and app analytics implementation
- Develop internal procedures, scope documentation and technical support standards to ensure effective support
- Contribute to the improvement of best practice standards in the analytics team
- Provide recommendations to different data sources to improve customer experience
- Experience with Web and app analytics and tracking (in a digital agency is favourable)
- Experience working in an agile environment using Jira
- Experience in tracking and analytics
- Experience with enterprise level analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Adobe and Firebase
- Experience with Tag management systems (Google Tag Manager, Tealium, Adobe, etc)
- Demonstrated experience in building reports and business intelligence dashboards.
- Experience in Data Visualisation Tools (i.e. Microsoft PowerBI and Google Data Studio).
- Previous experience with data management platforms desirable - Google BigQuery.
- Knowledge of SQL and accessing databases
- Experience working in a digital agency, with digital data and digital marketing, SEO, SEM and social media is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast paced, performance driven and changing environment
- Candidates must be able to build relationships, work through others and have sense of urgency and accountability.
All applicants MUST have valid working rights in Australia.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Soraya Hosseini or Moitri Banerjee on 07 3023 1039, quoting ref no. JO-1805-88927. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com