Contract role for about 6 months with possible extensions| large govt dept| Brisbane CBD| upto $110 per hour
The Contractor will be responsible for quickly understanding business systems and their functionality. Extensive liaison is required with external stakeholders around their data with several iterations of data modelling and validations.
Key duties and accountabilities:
- Data modelling and integration from a large number of external stakeholders /data sources and systems
- Working with external stakeholders to identify and agree actions required to modify data to suit target system integration needs
- Manage outstanding actions and timeframes through a centralised register
- Identify source data shortfalls and agree remediation strategies
- Create a baseline data status from all stakeholders and develop a work plan based on relative needs/priorities
- Work with systems analyst / test lead to reconcile detailed data to summary returns provided
- Documentation that can be leveraged for development of other documentation including system maintenance guides, user guides, data validation and reconciliation
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and capture information for existing systems and functionality across multiple data sources and large data volumes.
- Extensive experience in data modelling based on existing data sources.
- Demonstrated ability to plan/design data modifications to consolidate disparate data sources to a target system.
- Good communication skills including an ability to provide concise, accurate reporting for analysis.
- Good stakeholder management skills.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nisha Kumar on 07 3023 1024, quoting ref no. JO-1807-89935. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com