|Posted||2 months ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Data Analyst opportunity with a well respected government agency. This contract will see you through until EOFY 2021 with possibility of extension. You will work on exciting data migration projects using Microsoft SQL technical stack. Experience in data modelling and data migration is essential.
About the Role
- Establish data migration success criteria
- Work with business subject matter experts and developers to capture current and future state data requirements
- Perform data profiling of current solutions
- Provide an assessment report of data quality and document required cleansing and defining ETL methods
- Perform data cleansing/ data improvements and provision data quality maintenance practices
- Develop data mapping requirements and rules
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Experience with Data migration, content extraction, transformation and load using file based and API methods.
- Experience and knowledge of the design and running of queries using Microsoft SQL and related tools.
- Ability to lead and facilitate business requirements, data analysis and modelling sessions.
- Experience with documenting data architecture, models, flows, data warehouse design.
- Expert stakeholder management and engagement experience and skills.
Get an application in today, as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101902. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com