|Posted||3 months ago|
Data Analyst required for a large federal government department.
The contract rate is in line with an APS6 salary banding within government at approximately $53.93 - $60.84 per hour plus super.
We are open to review a variety of levels of experience for this role.
- Sound understanding of data analytics, XML and XML tools and query languages including Schematron, XPath and XSLT
- Familiarity with specifications, HL7 CDA, FHIR and other related standards
- Ability to work with spreadsheets, especially charting functions of MS-Excel
- Good report writing skills
- Requirement to hold current Base Level security clearance, in which Australian Citizenship is a condition of eligibility and Maintain relevant national police check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Nicholas Leong on 07 3023 1069, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101848. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com