|Posted||21 days ago|
Davidson is excited to present a brand new Data Analyst contract opportunity with one of our well-respected government clients. This role will see you through until September 2021 with the possibility of extension. If your contract is finishing up or you are in between contracts and looking for a short-term gig, this opportunity is for you!
About the Role
- Identify and engage with state-wide government and partnership stakeholders to gather and formalise their requirements, program objectives, and benefits, particularly with regards to complex analytical problems, analytics platforms, and services.
- Perform expert analysis activities across government departments and with partner agencies using appropriate modeling, analysis techniques, tools, and standards to deliver successful business outcomes, and analytics and data sharing outcomes for Queensland Government
- Assist in defining, scoping, and planning cross-government and public/private sector Queensland data, information, and analytics projects to meet clients' business requirements.
- Lead and mentor other technical insights and analytics staff to deliver outcomes
- Provide insightful recommendations based on data and statistical analysis and visualise these through BI tools to engage the executive.
You will successfully demonstrate:
- Demonstrated experience in cloud data tools and techniques, including SQL development, Data Modelling, Data Analysis, statistical modelling, Business Intelligence tools, including Power BI.
- Demonstrated experience implementing Cloud technologies - specifically Azure, including but not limited to; Data Factory, Dev Ops, Data Bricks, Logic Apps,
- Demonstrated experience in delivering complex analytics outcomes that provide real insight and value to the business.
- Demonstrate an ability to work to agreed priorities, outcomes, time constraints and assign resources to successfully develop business solutions.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with team members, vendors, stakeholders, and clients.
Get your application in today as this role is closing soon.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Jhingan on email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2103-103611. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com