|Posted||22 days ago|
We are currently recruiting an experienced security engineer for one of the leading global organisation. In this role you will be responsible for security analysis, technical studies, security solution design tasks, systems integration and engineering support.
Key areas of general responsibilities are:
- Support the design and build / integration of Security Gateways
- Contribute to all Design Reviews
- Contribute to and sometime lead the build and integration activities for all gateway categories
- Work as a mentor to other security engineers in the specific field of secure networking; and
- Technically lead the elaboration of the security component architectures of secured IP networks, and Gateways;
- Act as the technical coordinator during design, integration, verification and validation phases
- Ensure technical coordination across a multi-discipline team;
- Take the lead role in the conduct of network security related engineering, including:
- The analysis of security requirements.
- The analysis of security architectures, design artefacts and recommendations.
- The development of security solution of critical infrastructure.
- The production of engineering reports, specifications and design documents.
- The implementation and verification of architectures and solutions against established requirements.
- The presentation and demonstration of solutions to customer representatives.
- Provide advice to on security related issues.
- Develop Security Gateway solution architectures.
- Present design to peers and other security engineers.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Vibhore Misra email@example.com, quoting ref no. JO-2006-100628. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com