About the Company
Large government department.
Initia 6 months contract with options to extend.
About the Role
Establish and implement practices for the monitoring of OT systems' logical and physical security to minimise the risk of equipment and data loss, theft or tampering
Support infrastructure monitoring team to implement and maintain security tools and reporting on Infrastructure Security, Vulnerability Management and Firewall Policy Management to provide an effective platform to protect the organisations assets
Undertake investigations and report on security breaches and incidents to guide the refinement of practices and processes and reduce the likelihood and impact of future security related incidents
Support troubleshooting and diagnosis in co-operation with other teams to ensure resolution of incidents, complex issues, root cause analysis and problem resolution for operational systems
Develop security maturity reports for executive reporting by performing regular security reviews and compliance testing to ensure adherence to adopted security standards
Develop and maintain security baselines and manage testing, certification, and acceptance of operational technology infrastructure to defined security specifications
- Demonstrated experience working for Information Security in a large enterprise or consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience with security governance, risk and compliance
- Experience with security technologies to protect on premise environments; Firewalls, IDS/IPS, End Point Security,
- Australian Citizenship or Permanent residency status essential
- Professional information security certifications and demonstrated 3 - 5 years of experience in cyber security
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with regulatory compliance and information security frameworks (e.g.
ISO 27001, 62443, ISM)
- Technical expertise in network, telecommunications, server, application, database, wireless and SCADA system
- Demonstrated experience in implementing and monitoring security control mechanisms in an enterprise
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Spencer Stirrat on 02 8093 0620, quoting ref no. JO-2004-100165. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com