|Posted||19 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
Our client is looking for an experienced Security Architect to provide specialist cyber security advice to enable bids, projects and for the product team to devise, develop and maintain reliable, secure, accreditable and economically viable security solutions.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven experience developing security architecture including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, security detection and protection technologies and security gateways.
- Advanced knowledge of IT systems security and software security architectures.
- Experience with System Engineering Process and Engineering life cycle.
- Experience with host based and network based security solutions and products.
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
- Strong communications & liaison skills.
- SABSA, SANS GIAC, CCNA Security, OSCP, or similar
- Eligible to obtain an Australian Security Clearance (Australian Citizenship)
- Experience with Standard Operating Environments and Core Operating Systems (Windows and/or Linux).
- Experience with Security Monitoring, logging, Security Incidents and Event Management, and managed security services.
- Experience with Authentication, Authorisation and Access management systems in Linux and/or Windows environment.
- Experience in Defence security including cross domain security in Defence classified environment.
- Experience with frameworks such as ITIL, AUSDAF, TOGAF, eTOM.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2011-101973. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com