|Posted||about 1 month ago|
Davidson is excited to present an excellent Cyber Security and Identity Management Specialist opportunity with one of our well respected government clients. This initial 12 month contract will see you through December 2021 whilst leaving your mark on the development of a critical security program. You will work closely with the CISO and provide expert advice and guidance on all Cyber Security issues within the department.
About the Role
- Work with the CISO to develop a security program and security projects that address identified risks and business security requirements.
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within ITB.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Serve as an active and consistent participant in the information security governance process.
- Work with the CISO and IT and business stakeholders to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate successes and progress of the security program.
- Consult with IT and security staff to ensure that security is factored into the evaluation, selection, installation and configuration of hardware, applications and software.
- Work with the enterprise architecture team to ensure that there is a convergence of business, technical and security requirements; liaise with IT management to align existing technical installed base and skills with future architectural requirements.
- Coordinate, measure and report on the technical aspects of security management
- Extensive experience across the public and private sector in Information / Cyber Security and Risk Management.
- Experience in establishing a Managed Security Operations Centre (SOC), including; defining requirements, monitoring and reporting, vendor management.
- Experience with various standards and Government policies, including: IS:18, ISO 27000, NIST, CobiT, Essential 8
Get your application in today as this role is closing soon next week.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051 or email Van.Hoang@davidsonwp.com, quoting ref no. JO-2012-102233. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com