My client is one of the top Utility providers in Australia and they are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Analyst for an initial 6 month engagement based here in Melbourne.
- Experience analysing security logs and events, defining use SIEM use cases .
- Experience developing and maintaining incident response playbooks
- Identify opportunities for IR playbook automation
We're interested in individuals who have experience in a SOC environment. Experience creating detection cases, responding to incidents, developing IR playbooks, and developing automation playbook.
This role will initially be a member of the SOC uplift programming and will support a new SIEM
You will need to have:
- Extensive knowledge in Security operations and incident response
- Solid expeirence in creating IR playbooks and automating Playbooks as well
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, ITIL, COBIT and NIST
- Good understanding of:
- Networking: LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN, Load Balancers / Reverse Proxies, and other networking technologies
- Security Equipment: Firewalls, IDS / IPS, SIEMs, End-Point Protections, etc.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gideon Donaldson on 03 9929 9526, quoting ref no. JO-1912-98944. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com