|Posted||6 days ago|
About the Organisation
Davidson Technology have partnered with a multi-national defence, security and aerospace company who are building one of the world's largest IT defence systems. We are collaborating with them to identify new technology talent who are interested in gaining a skillset that will be sought after across the globe.
About the Role
As the Cyber Security Analyst in the team, you will be required to work alongside other specialist engineers and architects to provide our client with the right security solution meeting their demanding and complex requirements.
Your Key Responsibilities Include:
- Reviewing the controls from the following security standard and identify the gap with the current Security Solution:
- PSPF 2021
- ISM 2021
- Identifying the existing Security risk impacted by the Security Standard listed above,
- Supporting security related engineering tasks dedicated to deliver project or work package outcomes:
- The derivation and analysis of system, subsystem and product requirements;
- The analysis of applicable standards and their application into the system design;
- The system design of solution elements for critical infrastructure projects;
To be Considered, You Will Have:
- Knowledge of IT systems
- Knowledge of security systems and processes, specifically Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), Account & Access Management (A&A), vulnerability and threat assessments and risk management
- Knowledge of system engineering methodology and utilisation of requirement management tools
- Knowledge of Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM 2021), PSPF (2021), DSPF and DSM;
- Experience with engineering frameworks such as DOORS.
- Experience with authoring/reviewing technical documentation.
- Knowledge of Federal Government Security Procedures;
- Hold, or be eligible for, MIEAust status as a Member of the Institution of Engineers, Australia;
- Experience with security products.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Neeha Avasarala on 0430 505 612, quoting ref no. JO-2104-104078. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com