About the Role:
Davidson is assisting a key client that requires an experienced Customer Service Representative to work for a growing service based organisation. This is a permanent full time position to start immediately and is based the southern suburbs of Brisbane. You will demonstrate a positive attitude and feel comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Answering all incoming enquiries across multiple service lines
- Book in service that is aligned to suit the customer's needs
- Develop and maintain excellent products and industry specific knowledge
- Resolve any customer issues or complaints within a timely manner
- Offering addition services through cross sell and upselling
- Provide exceptional and professional customer service at all times
- Work effectively as part of a team and contribute to a strong team culture
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience within a call centre environment in both service and sales
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills
- Well developed communication skills - both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport quickly over the phone
- A confident and engaging phone manner
- Great team culture within a family owned business
- Ability to earn commissions on top of permanent salary
- Parking onsite
- Permanent opportunity to start as soon as possible.
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.