About the Company
Our client is part of an iconic Australian brand and is a leading international supplier of products and services within the building and construction industry. With over 60 years in the industry, they are well known and respected, and part of the ASX top 100.
About the Role
This role is fast paced, dynamic and varied. No two days are exactly the same, which makes the day fly by! This is a permanent opportunity to join the Customer Service Team and be part of a fun, friendly and dynamic environment. This role will challenge you, teach you new skills and give you the opportunity to develop yourself further in your career.
- Answering incoming customer enquiries about products & providing quotes
- Scheduling installations of products and booking tradespeople
- Ordering products, managing delivery and tracking
- Processing invoices and purchase orders
- Providing exceptional customer service & dealing with any customer complaints
- Using multiple systems: SAP, MS Office and internal systems
- Passionate about customers and going above and beyond!
- Multitasker and ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Positive and solution focused attitude
- Strong communicator verbal and written
- Experience within a similar role is highly regarded
- Continuous learning and career development
- Be part of a fantastic brand
- Parking on site and immediate start
- Competitive salary
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email at email@example.com quoting ref no. JO-1806-89735. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com