About the Company -
Our client is an industry leader who have created a high performing culture with a strong customer service focus. This is a fast-paced, hard working environment that recognises and rewards accordingly. They are social, dynamic, and innovative and are looking for someone who shares these attributes to join their national, high energy team.
About the Role -
- Build and maintain excellent working relationships with internal departments and suppliers
- Provide 1st class customer service with the aim to resolve issues in a timely and professional manner
- Answering queries and enquiries over phone and over live chat
- Amending reservations and dealing with suppliers
About You -
- Previous experience working in travel OR an interest in travel is highly advantageous
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent customer service skills, always willing to go the extra mile
- Be energetic and highly personable with the ability to adapt easily to change
The Benefits -
- Global ASX listed Industry Leader
- Corporate Offices close to public transport
- Opportunity to be involved in exciting projects and influence business decisions.
- A Global Mobility Program to enable you work anywhere in the world
- An Emerging Leader program to get you to the next stage through some of the best mentors in the world
- Annual Finance conferences where you are flown to a location, put up in a hotel and provided with food and drinks.
- High performers get into Global where they fly you to an International destination for a holiday
- Discounted Travel on flights, insurance tours and accommodation, Qantas Club
Salary - $56,940 package
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Anna Drillsma on 02 8093 0600, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90056. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com