Davidson is currently partnered with an established organisation, who has led the way in over 50's living in Australia. With a focus on enhancing lifestyle and providing high level products to their clients, they have a significant pipeline of projects. With a growing business and a pipeline of future projects they are looking to bring in an experienced Customer Service Consultant to assist with enquiries within the Marketing team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Campaign Manager of the Marketing Division, this is a 3 month temporary contract working 9am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Depending on business requirements, there is a potential for the opportunity to turn into a permanent position.
- Answer inbound sales enquiries, enter information into the database and pass onto the sales team
- Outbound phone calls to clients on the database to invite them to upcoming events
- Confirm RSVP attendees via phone and provide further details aka parking
- Call event participants to ask for feedback
- Make outbound calls to direct mail leads to ask if they received the magazine/material and if they would like the next edition
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated call centre experience
- Experience within a sales and marketing environment
- Ability to build rapport with target clientele
- High attention to detail
- Ability to use multiple databases
- Attractive Hourly Rate
- Parking onsite
- Potential to go permanent
How to APPLY: Please apply through Seek to be considered. Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted applicants will be considered.
If you do have any questions please contact Ashleigh Veenstra via email: firstname.lastname@example.org