|Posted||12 days ago|
About the Company
Our client is one of Queensland's fastest growing trade services companies, who pride themselves on delivering an exceptional customer experience.
About the Role
As part of a large and friendly team, your responsibilities will include:
- Receive inbound calls from customers, enquiring about trade services - installations, repairs and servicing.
- Troubleshoot faults and provide advice to rectify issues.
- Outbound calls to customers to follow up on enquiries.
- After-sales calls to confirm customer satisfaction.
- Identifing opportunities to increase sales and value-add to customers.
You must have an exceptional phone manner, a high level of literacy, be 100% reliable and have the ability to convert enquries to sales.
- Handy south side location with parking
- Flexible start time - between 7.00am and 9.00am daily.
- Base salary with paid overtime over 38 hours per week
- Uncapped commissions - average annual pay approx $60 000 to $65 000 per annum
- Career promotional opportunities in line with company growth
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102990. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com