Our client is a leading finance company based in a great CBD location. They are looking for an experienced Lead CX Designer to lead the team and support the delivery of customer journey to the organisation.
Your role will be to understand the service customers want and partner with the project team and vendor to assess the viability of the solution and target experience for our clients customers and colleagues.
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for the customer experience, definition of customer requirements, developing customer-focused opportunities and the delivery of programs to bring insight and customer-centric decision making into key stakeholder groups.
You will have following experience to be successful in this role:
- Significant practical experience leading design or research projects end-to-end and applying human centred design to real business problems
- Competence in one or more design disciplines (eg: Customer Experience, Service Design, Design Thinking, Human-Centred Design, User Experience etc)
- Experience in educating, communicating and facilitating people on Customer Experience or Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience working across POS or Merchant Management Systems (bonus!)
- Experience in a complex, corporate work environment (preferred)
- Understanding of key design methodologies and tools
- Strong conceptualisation, ideation and visual communication skills
- Strong workshop facilitation and stakeholder management skills
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref no. JO-2006-100774. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com