|Location||Brisbane CBD, Queensland|
|Posted||23 days ago|
About the Company In partnership with this evolving Federal Government agency, Davidson are currently recruiting for a Customer Care Analyst (APS 5). This role is responsible for providing superior customer service to customers by; answering enquiries, triaging technical issues, achieving resolutions for problems, and having an in-depth understanding of the digital health landscape.
About the Role
The Customer Care Analyst will be responsible for the following duties:
- Providing phone support to customers
- Providing email support to customers via a ticketing/case management system
- Acting as an escalation point for the Customer Care team, to assist in the resolution of enquiries
- Assist healthcare providers to connect to the organisations digital health infrastructure by assisting in the completion and submission of forms
- Provide training and support to Customer Care team members
- Conduct administration and configuration activities within numerous systems
- Conduct data management and cleansing within numerous systems
- Maintain relationships with staff to escalate issues and achieve prompt resolution
- Generate process documentation within the Customer Care team
- Generate reports pertaining to the customers and their enquiries
- Organise and administer meetings to coordinate with internal teams and external stakeholders as necessary
- Be flexible to support new organisational initiatives and undertake ad-hoc project work
- Adhere to the organisations Values and Code of Conduct.
The ideal candidate will have a broad understanding of IT concepts and technologies, with a background in the health industry or health system software support. You will have at least 2+ years of both technical and customer support experience. In addition, you will need:
- exceptional customer service skills
- have a positive attitude
- highly developed problem solving and conceptual thinking skills
- learn new concepts and technologies rapidly
- work well alone or as part of a team
- be comfortable taking direction from a wide range of stakeholders
This is a long term opportunity until July 2021 based in stunning Brisbane CBD Offices. Attractive hourly rate and the opportunity to experiene some really challenging and varied work inside a great team environment. Be part of team looking after the systems that are some of the largest in Australia.
As this is Federal Government Department, you must be an Australian citizen and be comfortable passing a criminal history check in order to be considered.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Van Hoang on 07 3023 1051, quoting ref no. JO-2007-100926. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com