|Location||Southern Suburbs Brisbane, Queensland|
|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Company
Due to an increase in seasonal work, opportunities for experienced Customer Accounts Officers have become available!
Short and long term positions available, up to 4 months.
About the Role
Your responsibilities may include:
- Establishing customer credit
- Providing quotations
- Preparing sales orders
- Processing payments, including via EFTPOS
- Arrange deliveries for installations
- Coordinate technicians
- Raise purchase orders
- Ensure debtors and supplier invoicing is correct to facilitate payments
To be successful in this role you will be a positive and energetic individual with a "can do" attitude. A customer service background coupled with experience within accounts would be ideal. You will have exceptional communication skills and the ability to build relationships both internally and externally.
- Short and long term assignments - 2 weeks to 4 months
- $26.00 to $28.00 per hour + super
- Up to 38 hours per week - may be negotiable for part-time
- Secure and well-established organisation
- Southside location with parking on-site
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2009-101414. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com