Our client based in Melbourne CBD provide innovative, competitive and flexible solutions for their clients every day and they genuinely love what they do.
As the CRM Business Analyst you will support the implementation of MS Dynamics CE and Your skills in articulating business requirements and working with internal business stakeholders to translate these into appropriate business process or developments.
- Strong stakeholder management skills in working with varying stakeholders to understand requirements that are appropriate for the business needs especially with sales and marketing
- Act as a subject matter expert in regards to procedures and provide technical support to different departments
- Be comfortable with detail and analyse multiple sources of data with varying maturity - utilising insights from analysis to inform the project
- Experience in being a BA as part of building, migrating and deploying CRMs - MS Dynamics preferred
- Strong ERP experience, particularly finance module.
- Self starter with can do attitude, confident communicator and can work to tight deadlines
- Strong process development and mapping skills
- Adaptable to accommodate changing business requirements and communicate around change positively
- Excellent influencing skills, requirements gathering, and business analysis
- Experience working across cross-functional and cross-organisational teams highly desirable
This organisation has a great team culture you will be surrounded by likeminded individuals. They're truly committed to their staff.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brittany Kyle on 03 9929 9533, quoting ref no. JO-1808-90473. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com