|Posted||3 months ago|
About the Company
Davidson recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. A position has become available for experienced Crisis support officer. This role is working for a Federal Government Department located in Canberra. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a motivated and reliable professional who is available to start immediately.
About the Role
- Answering and managing inbound escalated phone queries
- Resolve and triage customer complaints as required and ensure excellent service that leads to prompt resolutions to all queries, problems and complaints
- Synthesising and relaying information back in a clear and concise manner
- Undertaking research to address complex issues/complaints in consultation with internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare reports in relation to team task and outcomes
- Mailbox management, case management and coordination of tasks to resolve complete enquires
- Previous experience in dealing with distressed incoming calls or enquiries
- Experience working within a complex business service delivery environment
- High level of communication skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Ability to think on your feet and adaptability to differing tasks in a high volume capacity
- MUST be an Australian citizen
** Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check.
- Highly attractive hourly rate, $39.67 - $43.97 + Super (pending experience)
- Federal Government Department
- Supportive team and management
- 8-month Contract - Likely to extend
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Terri-Anne Egan on 07 3023 1001, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101801. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com