You will play an integral role within a dynamic and vibrant team, supporting our clients customers by delivering credit/ risk decisions, engaging conversations and a level of customer service that stands out within the financial market.
We're looking for someone who can understand business financials and can leverage their Credit Risk experience to provide an engaging funding conversation with our customers and ensuring our business loans are processed efficiently and effectively.
- Reviewing applications to determine a customer's creditworthiness, including detailed review of banking, credit reports and personal situations
- Dealing directly with brokers and managing broker/client relationships
- Seeking solutions for clients and tailoring lending to meet individual needs
- Assessing appropriate lending
- Ensuring approval conditions are met
- Working to targets
To be successful for this role you will possess the following
- Prior experience as a Senior Credit Risk Analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Diligence with a high attention to detail
- Proficient in the Microsoft office environment
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritise your workload
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Maddison Glass on 03 9929 9508, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99714. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com