About the Company
My client is a privately owned Australia based multi award-winning professional services organisation working with clients on a national basis throughout their 42 offices throughout Australia and over 400 staff. They have a work hard play hard policy and don't believe in taking themselves too seriously they are a social bunch that provide excellent rewards for the high achievers within the business.
About the Role
Six month fixed term Credit Officer for an immediate start with the view to go permanent for the right candidate. You will working with a fast paced team environment fast paced credit environment with full responsibility for your own ledger of corporate accounts.
- Collections of overdue accounts
- Follow up and resolving purchase order queries
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Liaise and build strong relationships with clients and internal team members
- Working as part of a larger credit team and contributing to the reduction of the DSO
- Actively contributing to weekly team meetings
- Attend meeting throughout the years with Account Managers and Clients on an ad-hoc basis
Ideally 3/4 years within commercial credit background ideally within a high energy credit environment you will have the ability to self-motivate and work autonomously as well as part of a team, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, accurate reconciliation skills and intermediate Excel.
You will be rewarded with an excellent salary, flexible working hours, fantastic team culture, onsite cafe, great offices, social team, a supportive friendly manager and ability to progress your career within the credit team or other areas of the business.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Jenny Henry on 07 3023 1044, quoting ref no. JO-2001-99294. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com