About the Company
This global organisation is an industry leader with an impressive track record for delivering services within its sector. They pride themselves on recruiting and training the best staff and gearing them for success.
A role has become available for a talented Credit Analyst to join their high performing team.
About the Role
Working closely with the Credit Manager, you will be an expert in identifying key business risks and developing and deploying effective management strategies to minimise those risks nationally. The Credit Analyst will be the driving force in ensuring the protection of business revenue and contributing to the ongoing success of the company.
- Manage the assessment of customer trade credit
- Review the financial statements for customers and calculate financial ratios where applicable
- Manage any escalations to higher management and provide clear and concise information for decision making
- Maintain and ensure authorised accounts listings, limits & notes are accurate and correct
- Collate and review aged debtor information
- Conduct training where necessary in order to enhance the knowledge of internal partners
- Develop and enhance monitoring processes to target specific risk areas
- Analyse risk findings to enhance risk assessment, monitoring and mitigation
- Ensure compliance with company policies and minimum standards for financial systems and processes
- Prepare reports highlighting key business risks and focus issues
- Experience in credit risk management.
- Knowledge and experience in credit processes
- High attention to detail with the ability to multi-task
- Good level of expertise in Microsoft Excel
- Exposure in data analytics tools desirable
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with initiative to resolve issues as they are identified
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to develop relationships at all levels
- Strong customer focus and teamwork skills
- High degree of flexibility and ability to deal with change, growth and a pressured environment
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a company that is at the forefront in its field within a dynamic industry.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Britt Molony on 07 3023 1019, quoting ref no. JO-2003-99921. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com