|Posted||25 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for Government sectors who are recruiting now across the Local, State and Federal levels. A position has become available for an experienced Corporate Registers Officer to join a dynamic team
About the Role
- Provide high level support in the coordination of Council's legal services requirements.
- Coordinate requests for legal services, requests for quotes and requests for free legal advice.
- Accurate data is entered, maintained and reported.
- Provide advice on governance aspects of local laws
- Coordinate local law amendments and undertake the legislative local law making process, including liaising with stakeholders and drafting project plans, reports, community engagement messaging, state interest check correspondence and gazettal notices under the direction of the Corporate Registers Coordinator;
- Undertake all administrative aspects in relation to the local law amendment process to ensure legislative requirements are met.
- Provide high level administrative support to the team and program in relation to key functions.
- Undertake any other duties as are reasonably within the limits of the employee's skills, competence and training.
About the You
- Preferred tertiary qualification (administration, business, or law)
- Looking for someone proactive and has knowledge corporate functions/ legal processes.
- Previous experience in Government or Council is desirable
- Technology One experience
- 9 day fortnight
- Working from home options available
- Attractive hourly rate
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Brooke Meadows on 07 3023 1034, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103798. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com