|Posted||2 months ago|
You have the opportunity to join a leader in the Financial Services industry based here in Brisbane. They have a reputation for high performance and are recognised as an employer of choice with an exceptional culture.
About the Role
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate Corporate Receptionist. Your success will be determined by your integrity, your ability to build strong rapport and be the highly professional and engaging face to this dynamic and supportive team.
Taking the place of the supportive 'glue' in this fantastic team, you will be providing administration and reception support along with evolving role to take on further accountabilities.
Your role will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Operating the reception area, greeting visitors and coordinating meeting rooms
- Assistance in organising travel, accommodation
- Coordinating in-house catering and meetings, events and functions
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks and projects
- You will be regarded for your genuine care and dedication, along with the ability to take on a busy, diverse, high volume position, whilst having the amazing attitude to get your hands dirty when needed
- You will present with an exceptionally professional, corporate manner with a genuine care for exceptional service
- You will be team player with an approachable, easy going and friendly personality, which will be warmly welcomed by all members, whilst your professionalism and a confidence with your assertive demeanour will be highly valued
- You will also need a current driver's license and a car
In terms of professional background:
- Minimum three years' experience in a Corporate Receptionist position
- Intermediate in Microsoft Office skills, including Word and Excel
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- A positive and outgoing attitude and ability to work well in a team.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service communication skills
- Reputable and highly successful organisation
- Permanent appointment - exceptional job security
- $65,000 plus Superannuation
- Be the valued glue of the team
- Genuinely enjoyable environment and culture to work in - fun, hard-working, dynamic and down to earth
NB - given the short timeframe of this recruitment process and anticipated high volume of applications, we advise prospective candidates to apply immediately.
Applications close COB Wednesday 11th of November.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com