|Posted||2 months ago|
- Lead national communications team
- Melbourne or Perth based
- Newly created opportunity
Silver Chain Group is a forward-thinking and innovative not-for-profit organisation and is one of the largest health and aged community care providers in Australia, providing services to over 100,000 clients across Western Australia, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland. Silver Chain Group promotes a wellness and independence approach through all areas of the organisation, with the vision to provide the world's best health and aged care in the home so Australian's can confidently live their lives as they choose.
The Strategic Communications team of SilverChain is in a period of significant growth and as such the Corporate Communications Manager has been created. Leading a newly forming team, the Manager will develop and deliver the corporate communications strategy and support the executives and organisation nationally with creative, influential and engaging internal and external communications.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Lead, inspire and guide the corporate communications team
- Work closely with the Director Strategic Communications to deliver strategic priorities
- Develop and implement a thought leadership plan and contribute to content for the Group Executive in line with the strategic direction
- Executive speech and content writing,
- Engage employees and volunteers with key messaging through inspirational and effective internal communications
- Provide specialist support for sensitive and complex communications including crisis communications issues
- Support the development of a CEO engagement calendar including identification of speaking engagements and leadership profiling opportunities (ie positioning pieces/white papers)
- Engage with external media regularly for outgoing media releases and incoming requests
As the Corporate Communications Manager you will have experience working in a national or complex organisation in media and communications across various service lines or departments. With experience in supporting cultural transformation with corporate communications, you will have worked closely with senior executive to create strategic communications and thought leadership pieces. Advanced written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present clear corporate messaging or compelling human centered stories will key to the success of this role. The ability to build trusted relationships at all levels across the organisation will also contribute to your success.
SilverChain is community focused and values driven organisation, delivering excellence in client experience and customer service. If you would like to join this growing team and organisation and have impact at this time of change please visit www.davidsonexecutive.com.au and search for the role of Corporate Communications Manager, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Sandra Kerr, Partner, Davidson Executive & Boards on 0412 503 099.