|Posted||18 days ago|
About the Company
Emerging as a leader within their industry, this diversified property solutions group is primed for growth. As they embark on a new chapter in their business charter, they are looking to on-board an experienced Corporate Accountant, who is looking for a challenging, varied and exciting role that will act as a true finance business partner to the varied business groups.
About the Role
Reporting to Financial Controller, the corporate accountant is expected to develop a deep understanding of all finance systems and processes and continually drive improvements and efficiencies and educate colleagues in these areas. Key duties will include however not limited to:
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with Australian Accounting Standards
- Prepare monthly management reports for the consolidated group
- Keep abreast of current and changing accounting standards and relevant legislation
- General ledger maintenance and operational expenditure reconciliations
- Management of annual budget process,
- Profit and Loss preparation and rolling forecast analysis
- Costing of products and analysis to ensure accurate forecasting
- Actively participate and drive process improvement initiatives
- Assist the Financial Controller on ad hoc projects
We are looking for an individual who wants growth and development, with 4+ years experience in financial/ management accounting. You will have obtained your CA/CPA and have the ability to adapt to a fast pace changing environment. Additionally, successful applicants will be a self-starter with a can do attitude, and have the ability to work within a team environment. You will also have the ability to work effectively and efficiently to meet deadlines and prioritise work flow and high attention to detail with a conscientious work ethic. Ideally you will also have experience with an accounting role within the property or construction industry.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Karen Ireland on 0452 548 494, quoting ref no. JO-2102-102886. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com