Davidson has partnered exclusively with Moreton Bay Regional Council to source exceptional candidates for the position of Coordinator - Digital Business Systems.
About Moreton Bay Regional Council
Moreton Bay Regional Council is one of the fastest growing areas in Australia and the third largest local government by population. Positioned between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, the Moreton Bay Region is proud of its diverse communities and landscapes. It covers coastal settlements like Redcliffe and Bribie Island, rural townships like Dayboro, hilltop villages like Mount Mee, urban communities like "the Hills" district adjoining Brisbane and areas of strong business and residential growth such as North Lakes.
This determined Council has recently partnered with others to ensure the successful delivery of catalytic projects like the Redcliffe Peninsula Rail Line, University of Sunshine Coast's Moreton Bay Campus and The Mill Priority Development Area.
With a Gross Regional Product of $14.7 billion, this region's strong economic performance and upward growth trajectory provides an array of business and investment opportunities.
Moreton Bay Regional Council is committed to providing cost-effective services and facilities to enhance residents' quality of life.
About the Role
Within the Finance and Corporate Services Division and reporting to the Manager of Information and Communication Technology, the Coordinator - Digital Business Systems will lead a team responsible for the development, maintenance and continuous improvement of Council's business systems and processes that support digital services and corporate systems.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, motivation, mentorship and guidance to the team in the delivery and ongoing improvement of digital business systems across Council.
- Partner with stakeholders across Council to ensure development and maintenance of corporate systems to support business requirements.
- Develop and monitor reporting processes to identify areas/trends to inform stakeholders.
- Lead the development and ongoing improvement of Council's business intelligence (BI) and data strategy.
- Maintain relationships with application vendors and service providers to ensure a continued collaborative approach to engaging with stakeholders.
- Oversee application governance, develop and enhance methodologies and practices for application life cycle management.
- Provide high level technical advice to management and other stakeholders to ensure the availability of Council's business systems.
- Demonstrated extensive experience in a similar technology project management and leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience in the configuration and delivery of enterprise software solutions such as the Technology One suite of software or other ERP's.
- Understanding of evolving technologies and their application to Council's operations, managing change, projects and the realisation of business benefits.
- Well-developed people and relationship skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment communicating and motivating effectively at all levels of the organisation, contributing to a positive work environment with a strong focus on provision of quality customer service.
- Degree in Information Technology, or business, or other relevant field.
- Current C class driver's licence.
This is a genuine career opportunity with a leading Queensland Regional Council undergoing a pivotal chapter of organisational, operational and cultural change. A modern technology environment, great team culture and competitive salary and benefit package is on offer for an exceptional candidate, with a real passion to contribute to the region.
Website - Further Information and Job Description - (you may have to copy the link and paste into your browser)
Or to apply via Seek, click the link and upload your current resume in PDF. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Gerry Deakin on 07 3023 1032, quoting ref no. JO-2002-99673. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com