Our client is a high profile organisation with over 500 employees based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne, delivering multidisciplinary capital works projects across civil, building, landscaping, recreation, sporting and coastal management. You will be joining an enthusiastic and professional team that takes pride in delivering quality services to customer base. This progressive organisation is open to flexible working arrangements and encourages people from a diversity of backgrounds to apply.
Reporting to the Manager Capital Works, you will lead the Civic and Open Spaces Unit and deliver the design and implementation of capital works projects. With an annual capital works budget of approximately $45m you will have the opportunity to lead a variety of projects for the organisation. You will build a customer centric focus within the team to ensure the community needs and enquiries are managed in a timely, efficient and positive way. The role is a critical part of the team and you'll contribute to the development of the long term capital and associated works program. With a focus on project delivery in a multidisciplinary environment, your innovative approach will ensure that delivery meets the expectations of customers.
This is an integral role within the Capital Works, Infrastructure and Projects team and you will be capable of leading a multidisciplinary team. You will also meet the following criteria;
- Outstanding leadership and people management skills
- Passionate about customer service, your approach is infectious and has resulted in your past teams lifting standards and changing processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to negotiate and resolve any conflict and drive culture and foster positive change management
- An innovative and continuous improvement approach resulting in outstanding service to customers
- Strong critical thinking skills to navigate complexity
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline and experience in a similar position is required.
To apply for this role, please go to www.davidsonwp.com and search for the job title in the Job Seekers tab. For further information or a confidential discussion, please contact Sharon Ardley on 03 9929 9536 or Cameron Norton on (03) 9929 9522.