About the Company
With a treasured national reputation, this evolving not-for-profit is moving into a new and dynamic chapter of growth. Here is your chance to join an incredible, caring culture in the midst of an exciting and historic transition.
This is your chance to take an exciting level up in your career!
Stepping into this newly created role, you will be responsible for the coordination of campaign marketing initiatives and services to achieve business performance targets, stakeholder engagement and community outcomes.
About the Role
Initially with a one-week induction in the office and then working from home for the remainder of this year, you will eventually move into a flexible working arrangement, i.e. working both from home and in the office. You will be part of a collaborative and buzzing office in Bowen Hills, and be warmly welcomed by a youthful, energetic and action-oriented culture.
This is a key role in the coordination and development of marketing plans and campaign ideation. Your expertise in project management, developing new ideas and conceptions, along with consistent high performance will see you gaining great fulfilment.
Reporting to a dynamic, supportive and trusting Manager, Campaigns, your key result areas will include (but not be limited to):
- Coordinating, developing and supporting the implementation of end to end marketing campaigns across a range of channels
- Working collaboratively with members of the sales and marketing teams to ensure a thorough and holistic process which is continuously evolving with each campaign through sharing thoughts on "what could be done even better next time"
- Coordinate processes to ensure agreed brand principles and key messages across all campaign development and delivery
- Reviewing campaign analysis and campaign metrics to determine areas for continuous improvement and campaign effectiveness
- Maintaining a range of campaign marketing systems, tools and resources with a focus on continuous improvement
To secure this opportunity, it is essential to have experience in campaign implementation and coordination. Your up-to-date knowledge on the latest trends and best in marketing is also a must to hit the ground running in this role.
Your understanding of data, metrics and analytics with the ability to provide recommendations for improvement will also be valued.
Your ability to build strong relationships at all levels and demonstrated capability to work autonomously will also be valued. This position requires a driven individual, with a high level of energy, maturity and initiative.
You will enjoy working as part of a strong team and your strength of character, self-starting and hands-on approach, teamed with your influencing skills will see you build great credibility amongst stakeholders.
- A caring, trusting and dynamic working environment within an evolving organisation, moving through an exciting new stage
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career as this organisation continues to evolve on a national level
- Your chance to 'take the reigns' and accelerate your development, thanks to an incredibly trusting leadership team and big budget projects
- Joining an agile team with a genuine heartfelt connection to serving the community
- Opportunity to gain further exposure to the NFP industry
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Chrissy Mandalis on 07 3023 1010, quoting ref no. JO-2010-101693. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com