|Posted||27 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are currently working with Open Arms who are seeking a passionate and experienced APS5 Coordination Officer to join the team on an inital 12 month contract.
About the Role
The Executive Coordination team is the central point of contact for Open Arms and is responsible for coordinating a range of tasks including, but not limited to, Mailbox coordination; reporting and governance; briefs and correspondence; questions on notice; question time briefs and input requests.
Your Duties will include:
- Support the management of the Open Arms Coordination email mailbox including coordinating and managing requests for input / information.
- Support a range of coordination support tasks for Open Arms including; Coordinating and preparing Senate Estimates Briefs, Question Time Briefs, Questions on Notice, Ministerial Correspondence, Action Briefs, meeting papers for various committees, business cases and other papers as required.
- Participate in the coordination and work planning of the section, including establishing priorities and managing resources.
- Provide secretariat support for the National Advisory Committee and the Open Arms National Management Team.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Require a high level of integrity, and strong communication and organisational skills to manage competing priorities for the successful delivery of regional objectives.
- Exercise sound judgement, a high degree of initiative and discretion in dealing with confidential and sensitive business matters.
- Work collaboratively with others and build productive relationships to achieve results in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, advanced word processing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in an Executive Support or similar role and experience using record management systems is required.
If this sounds like you, please apply through the link below. Please note due to the role being with a Federal Governemnt client you must be an Australian Citizen and be able to pass a Police check.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Rossell on Tom.Rossell@davidsonwp.com , quoting ref no. JO-2103-103413. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com