About the Company
Sydney Trains are focused on providing sustainable, efficient and cost effective services and are committed to delivering safe, reliable and clean rail services to its customers. Joining them will present an exciting opportunity for you to shape the future of rail services in Sydney. If you are keen to make a genuine difference in the lives of the people of NSW and help provide a best in class rail system, this role is for you.
About the Role
The Contracts Delivery Specialist supports the Lead Contracts Manager to maximise the potential of the supplier relationships by managing supplier performance against internal customer requirements and contractual obligations.
The role is responsible for the ongoing performance management of suppliers to the Maintenance Directorate to ensure alignment with the contract management plan and Sydney Trains' objectives. This is facilitated through strong supplier and internal stakeholder relationships. Changes in requirements over the life of existing contracts are to be effectively managed and communicated to ensure that suppliers continuously deliver to the requirements of the Maintenance Directorate in Sydney Trains. This role may support the development and continuous improvement to tools and processes used to support the function, particularly supplier performance management.
The succesful applicant will have:
- Diploma or Cert IV in a relevant discipline or proven commercial business experience including the management of complex commercial contracts within relevant industry
- Well-developed communication, interpersonal and presentation skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to implement commercial arrangements for services and materials Proven ability to effectively engage with technical and commercial specialists
- Ability to work within and support a culture of accountability and performance
- Proven planning, problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to work through issues and make proposals for the resolution of problems.
- Understanding of procurement processes
Competitive remuneration for the right candidate and opportunities for career progression and mentorship.
Not quite right? We also have opportunities available from mid-level up to director level. Whether your expertise lies in road, rail, transport, development, design, maintenance or asset management we have a selection of roles in both public and private sector available for you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Katherine Fry on 02 8093 0629, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90069. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com