|Posted||29 days ago|
About the business
Our client specialise in providing accommodation and larger residential communities throughout Australia. They are established in their sector, have multiple ongoing projects and have a strong pipeline of work ahead. They are looking to add two Contracts Administrators to join their team and advance their career into a Project Manager position.
- As a Contract Administrator moving to Project Manager you will be working closely with Senior Project Managers responsible for the effective management of the project build including the design and construction phase of the development for each client-side position.
- You will ensure appropriate tender processes are implemented as well as coordinating contract negotiations.
- Carry out contract value engineering, buildability analysis, and critical review of the design and documentation to minimize risk and maximize outcomes onsite.
- Carry out contract administration professionally and in accordance with legal requirements to protect commercial interests.
- We are looking for a Contracts Administrator who is looking to progress their career into a Project Management position.
- Your background can either be client side or contractor side.
- You need to be effective in managing your time and able to multi-task multiple projects at varying phases of their delivery.
- We are looking for someone who loves a challenge and is driven to deliver a quality project that you would be proud to call your own.
- Residential, including vertical project management experience is desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact George Hall on 07 3023 1054, quoting ref no. JO-2104-103736. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com