opntAbout the Company
Davidson are a preferred supplier for the government sector and have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Contract Manger to join a growing government department for a temporary contract with a possibility of extension.
About the Role
- Provide IT contract management services to the STARS project.
- Apply effective verbal and written communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills, with an ability to interact individually and in groups with internal and external clients and service providers.
- Review the performance of vendors (including vendor categorisation) and associated contracts to ensure the terms and conditions of those contracts are being adhered to.
- Manage the review and variation process for all contracts required for STARS to ensure contracts remain relevant to the business of MNHHS.
- Through application of the Contract Management Model, work with the selected strategic vendors and introduce targeted improvements.
- Prepare written reports and recommendations in a range of areas including IT industry engagement initiatives and contract management improvement opportunities.
- Contribute to the development of awareness and training sessions on industry engagement, contract management and the development of IT promotional and communications material within MNHHS.
- Contribute to the development and communication of corporate information management strategies, policies, standards and plans to promote best practice in managing vendor relationships.
- Maintain knowledge of contemporary information technologies, products, services, best practice, government policies and industry trends.
- High level ability to lead and manage complex contracts, preferably IT contracts in the healthcare industry.
- Experience in stakeholder relationship management to support effective business change, including the ability to initiate relationships and influence key stakeholders in reference to vendor relationship management and control of contract documentation
- Proven high level negotiation, consultation and effective written and oral communication skills for use in a complex contractual arrangement with advanced capacity to develop creative approaches to address complex contractual issues.
- Proven experience in leading, managing and mentoring an effective multi-disciplinary team.
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills and a proven ability to work in a team environment developing effective working relationships with team members.
- $67 to $75 p/hour + SUPER
- Short term contract
- Great Government Department
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). Job ref no. JO-2004-100211. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com