About the Company
Fast Growing National construction company specialising in retail fit out & refurbishment. With 75% repeat business they are going from strength to strength and with a strong project pipeline in NSW are now looking to grow their team.
- 1 + years experience in Contracts Administration or similar in the construction industry
- Experience in fit out highly desirable (although essential)
- Expert knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts & commercial know-how
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong written communication skills
- Driven, creative and resourceful - a natural problem solver
- Adapts readily to work across different projects in a fast-paced environment
- Adept at establishing & maintaining positive and productive relationships & managing stakeholders - comfortable working with staff and clients at all levels
- Proficiency with relevant software packages desirable (e.g. Jobpac, Build Tools, Cost X, MS Project, MS Office Suite)
- Tertiary qualifications in Building/Construction Management/relevant field OR Trade qualifications essential
- You must be an Australian citizen or have full working rights in Australia to apply for this role
Training, development and career progression are incredible in this company. They live and breathe the values of the brand and if you prove yourself, you are guaranteed a very successful career ahead of you.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90380. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com