About the Company
Our client is a well known Commercial Head Contractor. They undertake a wide range of projects from Justice, health, government and Education across Australia. They are seeking a Contracts Administrator who is ideally seeking to progress into higher levels of responsibility working either on site or in the office.
About the Role
Joining a highly Skilled project team on site, working alongside the Project Engineer, Project manager and Site Manager you will be responsible for all contractual Responsibilities throughout the project.
- Minimum of 4 year's experience as a contracts administrator
- Project exposure to include commercial construction projects
- Thorough understanding of cost reporting
- Experience using Jobpac, CHEOPS or Viewpoint.
- Understanding of full procurement process and proven track record handling subcontractors
- Ability to communicate appropriately, and build rapport with contractors, the client and other key project stakeholders
- QS Experience highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx). If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1807-90218. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com