About the Company
Our client is a highly reputable commercial builder who have won 3 further projects to add to their portfolio. They undertake a wide range of projects from Justice, health, government and Education across Australia. They are seeking a Contracts Administrator who is ideally seeking to progress into higher levels of responsibility working either on site or in the office.
About the Role
Joining another CA and a cadet. This role is working alongside the Project Engineer, Project manager and Site team.
- Minimum of 2 year's experience as a contracts administrator
- Project exposure to include commercial construction projects
- Thorough understanding of cost reporting
- Experience using Jobpac, CHEOPS or Viewpoint.
- Understanding of full procurement process and proven track record handling subcontractors
- Ability to communicate appropriately, and build rapport with contractors, the client and other key project stakeholders
- QS Experience highly desirable.
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Amy Frew on 02 8093 0615, quoting ref no. JO-1803-87759. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com