About the Company
Davidson is currently partnering with an established organisation, who has led the way in the privately owned, developer builder space for the past 20 years. They have secured a significant pipeline of projects, resulting in the need to bring in experienced construction professionals across the construction arm of their business.
Working exclusively with Davidson, our client is currently seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to join the team.
About the Role
As the Contract Administrator responsible for multiple projects running concurrently, up to $5m in value, you will focus on state-of-the-art commercial and retail projects.
Reporting to a Project Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Management and review of Variations and EOT's
- Preparation of client and subcontractor progress claims
- High level of accuracy across cost control for the projects
- Coordination and letting of subcontract packages
- Coordination and communication with all key stakeholders
- Minimum two years' working as a Contract Administrator in SEQLD
- Proven high level attention to detail
- Strong time management skills
- Proven ability to deal with key stakeholders as well as subcontractors
- Proactive approach
- Experience with project management software (Jobpac highly desirable)
- Bachelor of construction management required
- Attractive remuneration package plus benefits
- Be part of a fun and inclusive culture
- Variety of projects
To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in word format. If you would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Lizzi Byrne on 07 3023 1080 or email@example.com. Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com