About the Company
Davidson recruitment are a preferred supplier for the government sector who have strong partnerships within local, state and federal government. We have an upcoming opportunity for an experienced Contact Centre Trainer. Davidson are currently seeking applications for a Professional, Reliable and experienced Contact Centre Trainer who is available to start immediately. This is a 6-month contract based in Canberra.
About the Role
- Assist, Train and Support staff within the section to deliver quality services
- Develop useful knowledge management articles to support contact centre staff in daily activities and ensuring these articles are maintained
- Analyse Data, such as operator error trends and user experience in order to support continuous improvement
- Work collaboratively and productively with both internal and external stakeholders
- MUST have experience as contact centre trainer and experience in developing the training content
- Previous experience working within a complex business service delivery environment
- Well-developed analytical, research skills and problem solving ability.
- Exceptional written and oral communication experience
- Strong organisational skills, including the ability to manage multiple competing.
- Must be an Australian citizen
**Please note successful candidate will be required to pass a police check
- Highly attractive hourly rate, $53.93 - $60.84 p/hour + super (pending experience)
- 6-month contract
- Federal Government Department
We are looking for motivated candidates to seize this opportunity! - Apply today.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com