|Posted||8 days ago|
About the Company
Davidson Recruitment are experts in matching the best talent with exclusive opportunities in the marketplace. An opportunity has become available for an experienced Contact Centre Officer to work within a branch of the Government. This role is located in the Inner City region of Brisbane.
*You MUST be available to work between the hours of 8:00am to 6:00pm and be flexible with shift times.
About the Role
- Answering a high-volume of inbound calls and providing accurate information to customers.
- Synthesising, relaying and recording information in a clear and concise manner.
- Utilising a database to input accurate data and to extract relevant information.
- 2-weeks full-time compulsory training provided with ongoing development opportunities.
- Potential to cover the Night Hour Team (night shifts) as required.
- Proven success working in a high-volume call centre environment meeting KPIs.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with capacity to record and catalogue important information accurately.
- Ability to use systems and multiple screens during phone calls.
- Exceptional customer service delivery with the capacity to provide timely and appropriate resolutions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment where you will need to constantly adapt and think on your feet.
- Opportunity to work for a Government organisation
- Competitive hourly rate of $35 p/hr + super
- Inner City location - close to public transport (bus and train)
- 2-month contract opportunity
Do not miss out on this great Government opportunity! Applications are being reviewed now.
We thank you for your interest, however we will not be accepting calls regarding this role.
Want to know more about Davidson? Visit us at www.davidsonwp.com